As one of our self catering holiday homes on the Wild Atlantic Way in West Cork, Kilcoe Cottage is a contemporary and stylish barn conversion located three miles east of the tranquil village of Ballydehob.
Nestled on the protected side of the hill on the Kilcoe Peninsula, adjacent to our 1850’s farmhouse, Kilcoe Cottage is available on a self-catering basis, has two large en-suite bedrooms, an outdoor hot tub and open plan living. The Bitter End annex is available for extra beds.
Also, as part of our collection of bespoke homes, we have Glaisin Alainn, a two house property on the water in Roaring Water Bay sleeping 10+, Haven House in the centre of Castletownshend village, sleeping 10 in four bedrooms, and Willow cottage with The White House, a two house property with stunning views of the sea, a private walking track and swimming pond, here in Kilcoe.
To find out more, please contact us.
Spacious and individually decorated houses.
- Sleeping from 5 to 14+ in the various properties
- Some have Sky TV, cinema surround sound system, WiFi, wood burning stove, hot tub, walking track, swimming pond
- State of the art kitchens for all your self catering needs.
- Underfloor heating and heated towel rails in most
- Outdoor six person hot-tub (Kilcoe Cottage and Glaisin Alainn only)
- Large private gardens with many seating areas to catch the sun at every time of day.
- Glimpses and views of Roaring Water Bay and Castlehaven Bay.
- Activity Breaks: Cookery Classes and Sailing, Kayaking, Golf, Surfing, Diving and Walking.
- The ideal environs for all Endurance sports including Triathlon, Duathlon, Cycling, Running and Open Water Swimming.
Right on the Wild Atlantic Way.
With a fabulous five star self catering holiday homes in beautiful West Cork it is our vision to provide a personalized and flexible service to ensure you have a memorable holiday in a relaxing laid-back atmosphere.
From the open-plan design, to the size of the bedrooms and en-suite bathrooms with all the little extras, we have deliberately created places you can’t wait to return to at the end of your day out.
“A perfect combination of modern style in a traditional setting….”