As a self catering holiday home on the Wild Atlantic Way in West Cork, Kilcoe Cottage is a contemporary and stylish barn conversion located three miles east of the tranquil village of Ballydehob.
Nestled on the protected side of the hill on the Kilcoe Peninsula, adjacent to our 1850’s farmhouse, Kilcoe Cottage is available on a self-catering basis or we can offer you catered options from our Flexi-Extras catering service.
The fabulous food is lovingly prepared by Sharon, a Ballymaloe trained cook, from freezer filling to five course meals. Or you could try one of our great value residential West Cork Cookery Classes.
To find out more, please contact us.
Spacious and individually decorated bedrooms with over-sized luxurious en-suite bathrooms.
- Sleeps 4-6 in two fabulous rooms, both with direct access to the outdoors (annex for 2 also available)
- Sky TV, cinema surround sound system, WiFi, wood burning stove.
- State of the art kitchen for all your self catering needs.
- Underfloor heating and heated towel rails.
- Outdoor eight person hot-tub.
- Large private garden with five seating areas to catch the sun at every time of day.
- Glimpses of Roaring Water Bay.
- Activity Breaks: Cookery Classes and Sailing, Kayaking, Golf, Surfing, Diving and Walking.
- Catering Service, B&B, Self Catering, Cleaning Service, Fridge and Freezer Filling.
- The ideal environs for all Endurance sports including Triathlon, Duathlon, Cycling, Running and Open Water Swimming.
Right on the Wild Atlantic Way.
With a fabulous five star self catering holiday home in beautiful West Cork it is our vision to provide a personalised and flexible service to ensure you have a memorable holiday in a relaxing laid-back atmosphere.
From the open-plan design, to the size of the bedrooms and en-suite bathrooms with all the little extras, we have deliberately created a place you can’t wait to return to at the end of your day out.
“A perfect combination of modern style in a traditional setting….”